Read on for more information about our store!
- Do you take product suggestions? Absolutely! If you would like to submit a suggestion to us for a sustainable product line, please send a message via our Contact Us page! We will do a thorough review of the product specs and suppliers’ practices.
- Do you accept consignment items? No. Our products are purchased via wholesale suppliers only.
- Do you sell your products online? We currently do not, though we would like to in the future as our capabilities grow. In the meantime, you can purchase a digital eGift Card here! See #7 below for eGift Card terms and conditions.
- What are your sustainability standards? We concern ourselves with how products are made, who makes them, what they are made of, where they are made, and why the maker produces them that way. Check out our About Us page. Ultimately, we place strong preference on wholesale makers, artists, and craftspeople who demonstrate that they value environmental sustainability up and down the supply chain. Handcrafted goods are, by their very nature, more eco-friendly than mass-produced goods. But, it doesn’t end there. We also look at the intangibles, such as the ethical treatment of people and animals during the process.
- Are there any product expectations I should be aware of? Yes. We place value on the unique products that demonstrate the skill and tradition of the hands that made them. Please remember that due to the handcrafted, natural, recycled, etc. nature of our products, you will see some variations in color, texture, size and shape. For example, a hand-blown recycled glass product may have slight blemishes, bubbles, or variations in size. We do not view these as defective, but rather as adding to the authentic character of each item. We hope you find as much joy in the purchase of an item with a backstory as we have in finding it for you.
- Do you have a Return Policy? Yes, we do. We sincerely hope you enjoy your purchase from our shop. But, if for some reason, you decide to return it, simply present the original/digital receipt for REFUND within 15 days of purchase. Items must be in original, sellable condition with no visible signs of wear and tear. All consumer protection labels must still be attached. Please note, all sales are FINAL on personal care products, seasonal and SALE items. No returns or exchanges will be accepted. Green Haven Living reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges.
- What are the eGift Card terms and conditions? eGift Cards are redeemable in-store at Green Haven Living, LLC. No coupons or discounts can be used to purchase eGift cards. eGift Cards are not redeemable for cash.